[Orgmode] log-mode & archived entries

From: Dachsy
Subject: [Orgmode] log-mode & archived entries
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:31:46 +0200

Hi!

Once in a while (normaly once a month) I have to look what I have done
the last weeks. The log-mode would be perfect for this, unfortunately
it seems that it does not show any entries that are archived (normally
I archive done entries quite fast using
"org-archive-to-archive-sibling" since I don't want to clutter my .org
file).

Since I didn't find anything in the manual: Is there any way to
inherit the archived entries when pressing 'l' in the agenda view?

Thanks for this great emacs mode!

 dachsy