[Orgmode] Custom links and export

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: [Orgmode] Custom links and export
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:02:45 +0200

Hi,

maybe I missed it...

is there a way to convert custom links on (HTML) export/publishing?

I have a little knowledge base running here, that makes it
possible to read man pages in my browser. So I would like to
make 'man' links in org files point to my man.php.
E.g.
http://localhost/devel/intranet/knowledge/man.php?q=man%20emacs

Same applies to info-links. I know, I could just use absolute
links or setup link abbreviations. But this might not work in
every case.

BTW:

The global link feature is a wonderfull! :-)

Bye,