[Orgmode] Re: insert todo from agenda?

From: knubee
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: insert todo from agenda?
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:08:08 +0000 (UTC)

> > The Agenda insert should set the date and time to the date and time
> > under the cursor so I dont think this is the same thing being
> > requested.
>
> I will have code for this in the next push, as soon as repo.or.cz is
> up again.

wonderful, thanks!

in its simplest version, what interests me is just a one or two letter command
that puts me into my task file. additional "nice to have" would be:

- two-letter combination distinguishes between insert deadline todo and insert
schedule todo
- it stores the current time/date under cursor when leaving agenda
- it allows me to quickly arrow/tab through the structure of my task file to
find the appropriate location for the new task
- i hit return and appropriate deadline/schedule info is place after point --
and i can start to type in the task/todo details.

but, as i say, even a simple quick way to get to task file will be great.

thanks.