Re: [Orgmode] Re: insert todo from agenda?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: insert todo from agenda?
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:10:17 +0200

On Jun 15, 2008, at 9:01 PM, Cezar Halmagean wrote:

knubee <address@hidden> writes:

This seems like an obvious question, but I haven't been able to find an answer.

Is there a simple command for entering a new TODO item from the agenda view?
(something analogous to "i d" for inserting a diary entry)

If not, how do people quickly enter new scheduled/deadline TODO items?

I'd like to see this feature too as I am alwas in my agenda buffer.

As people do it now is by using remember.

What could be better than remember for this purpose?

- Carsten