Re: [Orgmode] Re: cdlatex like remember

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: cdlatex like remember
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:28:10 +0200

On Jun 12, 2008, at 9:34 PM, Fabian Braennstroem wrote:

Hi Dominik,

My first name is Carsten (common mistake...)

* Dominik, C. <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Fabian,

I have no plans to extend cdlatex in this direction,
it is really a LaTeX support module and not a general
template module.

Ok, but it is really great; I love it!

That is good to know, I also could not live without it.

There are *many* emacs packages that implement template
insertion in one way or another.  Maybe you can find something
here:

 http://emacs-template.sourceforge.net/related.html

I am not sure if I understand what you mean by
"remember destrys my views".

It was not really correct. I am actually having my emacs tiled into four to
eight windows. Org 'destroys' the setup, which is kept using

(defun my-toggle-window-state ()
(interactive)
(if my-saved-configuration
   ;; We're in the one-window mode and want to switch back.
   (progn
     (set-window-configuration my-saved-configuration)
     (setq my-saved-configuration nil))
 ;; We're in the multi-window mode, and want to save it and
 ;; move to the single window mode.
 (setq my-saved-configuration (current-window-configuration))
 (delete-other-windows)))

Interesting. Take a look at the variable `org-agenda-window-setup', maybe that
will help?

Greetings.

- Carsten