Re: [Orgmode] iCal export of repeated tasks

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] iCal export of repeated tasks
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:18:52 +0200

On Jun 12, 2008, at 1:47 PM, Adam Spiers wrote:

Well, I agree that there may not be a good definition, in which case a
per-event property disabling export of the RRULE would be a perfect
solution.

Hi Adam,

I do not feel comfortable with this specialized filtering, so I am not implementing it. It seems incorrect that the export of the exact same Org file would lead to different iCal files, depending on the day when you do the export. It seems to be fine for the program displaying the info to do such filtering - this is what Org does in the agenda.

- Carsten