[Orgmode] Link to MH-E message that has been refiled

From: Paisa Seeluangsawat
Subject: [Orgmode] Link to MH-E message that has been refiled
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:39:39 -0700

Hi,

I would like some tips on using org-mode's links to MH-E messages.
Here is what I currently do:

1) As I read new emails, I use org-remember to make a new org entry.  It
   automatically creates a link to the email message:
   mhe:address@hidden

2) I refile the email message to a folder (e.g. "family").  Keep my
   inbox clean :-).

3) Problem: the link in my org entry is now broken.  It still
   (understandably) points to "inbox", while the message is now in
   "family".

Is there a convenient way to get around this problem?

Paisa