[Orgmode] Re: Bug in iCalendar export

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in iCalendar export
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:53:04 +0200

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> After some testing (it took me a while to get back to it - sorry for the
> delay), it certainly looks like the bug is somewhere other than
> org-export-icalendar, but I'm not sure that debian site-lisp is to blame
> in this case (although I may very well be missing something).

You are absolutly right ! I can now repoduce it on a home-built emacs
22.2, on ubuntu, with emacs -Q . Sorry for the wrong track.

> originally tried this on GNU Emacs 22.1.50.2, which I had gotten from
> CVS and built myself. I don't think I use any of Ubuntu's emacs setup at
> all. I also tried it on emacs 23.0.60.1 (also obtained from CVS) and
> starting it from the build directory with -Q, using whatever version of
> org-mode is distributed with that version: I get the error there as
> well. So it seems to me that the bug is somewhere fairly deep in emacs
> itself (btw, I sent a bug report off to the emacs maintainers - we'll
> see what they say). I also tried on an ancient RHEL4.1(?)  system with
> the stock emacs 21 version that was packaged with it: I had to do some
> work to get org-mode installed there, but I could not then reproduce the
> error.

I currently don't use export, and have very little time to track this
bug down. Do you use combined org files for export ? IOW, do you have
a single org file or multiple files ?

--
      Paul