RE: [Orgmode] bug in todo state change tracking?

From: broek
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] bug in todo state change tracking?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:20:55 -0500

----- Message from address@hidden ---------
    Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:10:04 +0200
    From: "Dominik, C." <address@hidden>
      To: address@hidden, address@hidden

Hi Brian,

since we cannot reproduce this, it seems that you need to make
a minimal example, with a minimal .emacs file that
will reproduce the bug with

emacs -q -l minimal.emacs  ......

- Carsten

Hi Carsten,

Thanks, but I think you must have missed my follow-up post: <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2008-06/msg00008.html>. In sum: I'd made changes which didn't have the expected effect until I restarted emacs.

Hope you didn't expend too much effort on the spurious report :-[

Best,

Brian vdB