RE: [Orgmode] format of section numbering in export

From: Dominik, C.
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] format of section numbering in export
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:05:24 +0200

Hi Adam,

You can now configure the format of the section numbers with
the variable `org-export-section-number-format'.

The format is too complex to be set in the compact OPTIONS line,
you can do it on a per-buffer way using a file variable.  From
org-publish, you can use the :section-number-format property.

HTH

- Carsten