Re: [Orgmode] Re: Integration of Org mode with Mairix: org-mairix.el

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Integration of Org mode with Mairix: org-mairix.el
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:33:58 +0100

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 09:39:37PM +0200, Gour wrote:
> I'm one user...
>
> Sincerely,
> Gour

OK, good to know there are a few of us!  I have been forcibly absent
from the list recently due to work pressures but I have a few days off
now and am *hoping* to catch up on some of the backlog.  In the
meantime, it is worth mentioning that I have not made any changes
since version 0.5 which I posted on 30th December as per the top link
above.