Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:18:43 +1000

Your newer version with commentary and faq was very helpful.  You had already answered every one of my questions.  However, it would seem to make sense to have a generic name that would drop right into the lisp directory.  Not everyone does it my way, though.  Anyway, it all makes good sense now.

Thank you again,

Alan