Re: [Orgmode] set-keys in orgtble mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] set-keys in orgtble mode
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:25:03 +0200

On May 23, 2008, at 8:22 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On May 22, 2008, at 11:38 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for the pointers, currently M-S-<left> and M-S-<down> are
intercepted by my window manager (xfce), but the

To add your own keys, you can do something like this, in orgtbl- mode-
hook.

(org-defkey orgtbl-mode-map "\C-cd"
           (orgtbl-make-binding 'org-table-delete-column 1001 "\C-
cd"))

form looks very manageable.

I actually should modify this so that it is not required to give the key
again at the end....  Will do so.

Ooops, no, this is not possible.  Please ignore my last message.

- Carsten