Re: [Orgmode] gantt chart similar overview of time for project planning

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] gantt chart similar overview of time for project planning
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:26:29 +0200

Hi Kevin,

to be honest, I have read your email now 3 times, and I find it vage
and unclear.  If you are asking other people for answers, or if you are
asking free software authors for additional coding and features,
please start by spending the time to carefully think about your
questions and wishes, and to write them down as clearly as possible.

In this way we can make sure that everyone, not just you,
uses his/her time efficiently.

- Carsten