[Orgmode] set-keys in orgtble mode

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [Orgmode] set-keys in orgtble mode
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:50:40 -0700

Hi,

I very much enjoy using orgtble mode, however there are some functions
which I run over and over org-table-delete-column, and
org-table-insert-row, etc... it is not clear if there is a way to
define key mappings such that they only take effect inside of tables.
Would it be possible to do this using the familiar
local/global-set-key syntax?

Should I write my own orgtble-hijacker-command-### functions?

Also, is there a good way to display the available table commands
other than grepping the org-mode help?

Thanks for the great tool!
Eric