Re: [Orgmode] TODOs only shown when others are marked as done

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] TODOs only shown when others are marked as done
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:54:50 +0200

Jose Robins <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm.. I never knew of it's existence. This seems like something that would be
> useful to me.  BTW, maybe it
> would be nice to annotate/document these kind of features which are
> in the "contrib" directory in an appendix

Yes, it is useful. I just learned about org-depend.el from this thread. So,
you may be right that the contributed packages are not known enough
and should appear in the documentation.

org-depend does automatically what I was doing manually for some
months. It is especially useful for GTD. It reduces the list of open
next steps to a better manageable list without losing track.

Greetings and thanks

Sven