Re: [Orgmode] TODOs only shown when others are marked as done

From: Jose Robins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] TODOs only shown when others are marked as done
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:33:25 -0700

Hmm.. I never knew of it's existence. This seems like something that would be useful to me.  BTW, maybe it would be nice to annotate/document these kind of features which are in the "contrib" directory in an appendix of the info documentation. It would seem a shame if some of these features are not used because folks didn't know about the existence... Plus the more these are used then there would be more feedback and some of these could find their way into the main tree... Just a thought...

Jose

Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Renee,

we have had some discussion about dependencies in the past,

and a result was the creation of org-depend.el which is distributed
with Org as a contributed package.

Hope this helps.

- Carsten