[Orgmode] ics export

From: jota pin
Subject: [Orgmode] ics export
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 13:41:37 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

I would like to use org-mode with kontact. It seems that kontact is interpreting the DTEND property as not-inclusive when no time is given (only date), while org-mode agenda interprets DTEND as inclusive.

Any idea to fix this?

I am not a list programmer, but I saw that there is a INC variable that can maybe used?

Thanks,
Jota