[Orgmode] wrong type of quotes in PDF manual

From: Daniel M. German
Subject: [Orgmode] wrong type of quotes in PDF manual
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 17:09:45 -0700

Hi everybody,

This is a minor "bug". The PDF document uses a different type of quote
than what emacs expects. For instance, if I cut and paste from the
manual I get this:

(define-key global-map "\C-cr" ’org-remember)

instead of

(define-key global-map "\C-cr" 'org-remember)

They look the same (even as I write the message).  The first quote is a
multi-byte character (4 bytes)

e280 9927

the second a 1 byte character:

0a

May I suggest to replace ' with (quote ) in the manual? This error was
tricky to track, as these quotes look very similar within emacs (I am
using emacs23)

--daniel