[Orgmode] Drawers for plain old stuff

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] Drawers for plain old stuff
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 19:19:29 +1000

I finally got drawers to work to hide some plain old stuff that is too massive to be in the way all the time.  Is it me, or are drawers somewhat capricious?    I had a drawer working, then moved more stuff into it, and it cannot find the :END: line anymore.  So here are a few questions.

  - Can I have two drawers by the same name in a file
  - What kind of information is forbidden in a drawer (that will not enable the finding of the :END: line)?
  - Can I make up names for Drawers on the fly?  Maybe a regular _expression_ name would be configured?
  - Are blank lines anethema to drawers?
  - Is there a size limit?

Thank you, as I think this is a great feature.  Org-mode is becoming more and more interesting as I begin to understand some of the complexities.

Alan