Re: [Orgmode] change the state of a TODO into a defined "DONE" state whe

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] change the state of a TODO into a defined "DONE" state when all checkboxes are checked
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:44:38 +0200

Hi Rainer,

so far it has been the rule that Org does not change
anything in a headline fully automatically, maybe because
I personally do not like this.  Of course something like
this could be implemented - you are not the first to
request it.  However, the matter is murky in my head because
of the mixing between check boxes and TODO items, and it
is not fully clear to me how a clean interaction between
the two should look like.

- Carsten