Re: [Orgmode] Re: Problem with agenda file list

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Problem with agenda file list
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:17:51 -0500

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
>  I am not sure how intensively this way of setting things up has
>  been tested, if you and others give it serious, using it actively for
>  several weeks, including adding and removing files, using custom
>  agenda commands that set special values for org-agenda-files etc,
>  I might consider making it een the default.

I've been using a file to hold my agenda files for a long time now.
It was part of my effort to make my org-mode setup portable and
independent of my .emacs.  I still haven't gotten around to splitting
up custom.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I only add files with the org-mode menu and I
think the key sequence C-].  (The machine I'm on doesn't have org-mode
at the moment.)  I don't modify the list much though.  I can try to
stress it if you like.

Edd