[Orgmode] fixed width columns with wrapping?

From: Alan Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] fixed width columns with wrapping?
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:07:56 +1000

I haven't seen this information.  Using table.el, a fixed width table is
    wrapped.  This is an ideal format for me---my main reason for using
    table.el.

So, is it possible to do this in org-mode tables?  I see a continuation
    marker.  Can the cell be wrapped?

Barring that, what is the best way to handle tables with multiple line
    "cells"?

Alan
    butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
    balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying,
    take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,
    analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a
    tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is
    for insects.                              ---Robert A. Heinlein