Re: [Orgmode] Question on faces used in the column view mode in the agen

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Question on faces used in the column view mode in the agenda view buffer
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:59:58 +0200

No, this is currently not possible.  A good way to see the priority is to have a
PRIORITY fiels in the colums format.

- Carsten

On Apr 22, 2008, at 6:15 PM, Jose Robins wrote:
I have turned on priority highlighting such that [A] priority items get highlighted in red and such in agenda view. In the agenda Day view buffer however if I turn on the column view mode, the face of the column turn to some sort of a default face for all the lines regardless of the priorities. Is it possible to have the same priority type formatting be available even in column mode in the agenda view buffer?

Thanks,
Jose