Re: [Orgmode] cannot get org-info.js to work

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] cannot get org-info.js to work
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:34:46 +0200

Hello Rainer,

unfortunatly the syntax to setup the script has changed in the meantime,
but the documentation did not yet. I hope to upload the new version
tomorrow.

I suspect your using the git head of orgmode and the version of the
script I sent to you a fiew days ago. What has changed in the first
place is the naming of the parameters you set using
org_html_manager.set().

Here is a table illustrating the changes:

|--------------------+--------------+---------------------------------------------|
  | SUB_INDEXES        | LOCAL_TOC    | "1" or "0"
    |
  | INFO_SWITCH_ALWAYS | VIEW_BUTTONS | "1" or "0"
    |
  |                    | VIEW         | "info", "overview", "content" or
"showall"  |
  | MOUSE_HINT         | MOUSE_HINT   | "#eeeeee" (color) or "underline"
    |
  | HIDE_TOC           | TOC          | "0" or "1" (show the toc as normal
section) |

The FOLDING parameter is obsolete since the folding is an essential feature.

I think the setup won't change much in the future from now on. But
please keep in mind that this is still a work in progress.

If you're using the git head (org-mode version 6.00*) you may use the
new setup mechanism, i.e. customize, to setup the script globaly. This
setup may be overwritten on a per file basis using lines like these
(thanks to Carsten for adding this):

#+INFOJS_OPT: view:info mouse:#aaaaaa buttons:nil toc:t

Regards

--
Sebastian Rose, Hanover, Germany
Phone: +49 173 83 93 417