[Orgmode] New user questions

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] New user questions
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:06:41 +1000

I have alot of questions about org-mode. I have been working with it for a couple of weeks, and it's helped me in many ways. Here's the first.

I have lots of emails on various topics that I would like to harvest into work files, and develop into blog postings, little essays and the like. Is org-mode a useful way to link together a bunch of emails? I use gmail. Any other suggestions?

Alan

   butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
   balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying,
   take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,
   analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a
   tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is
   for insects.                              ---Robert A. Heinlein