Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and taskpaper

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and taskpaper
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:55:42 +0200

On Apr 2, 2008, at 11:25 AM, Leo wrote:

On 2008-04-01 09:03 +0100, Russell Adams wrote:
As to tables, I would miss them dearly. They aren't immediately
related to folding outlines or schedules, but I frequently use short
tables for summing information and the exported view is nice.

The `table' functionality can turn into a new spread sheet package for
Emacs.

Yes, it could, but the really tight integration with org-mode
would be a bit harder to achieve with an external package.
So this will stay in.  You do know that orgtbl-mode is available
to get the table editor into other modes?

- Carsten