Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js plus working internal links

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js plus working internal links
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 00:00:35 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

simply awesome!!!!!!!

A few observations:

- "?" does not work for me, is does nothing.

- How about allowing "2 . 1 s" as a way to jump to section 2.1, without ever showing a dialog window?

Best wishes

Carsten

On Mar 31, 2008, at 2:56 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:
Hi list,

this is the next version of org-info.js.

The documentation is included per org-info.js.html again.

This time everything works in the attached package (I just found the
last one was broken somehow).

This will be the last time I post the script itself to the list. I will
find some place to publish the next versions of this script and just
announce the new versions here to save your mailbox's space in the
future ;-)

The most important change is the conversion of internal links, to make
them work with this script. If you follow such an internal link, you may

To try this unpack the attachment and open the contained
org-info.js.html in your browser. Since this file is configured to hide
the table of contents, you should see the first section now. Near the
bottom of the page is a hyperlink `supported browsers'. Click on it to
see the linked section. Then hit `b' to go back to section 1 again.

You will have to press `b' twice, since for now I still show the
minibuffer when you follow an internal link.

* Changes

*** Internal links working
   Internal links are now converted to work with this script. The user
   may go back using the `b' key since the browser's history is not
   updated. The history is deleted, when using a subsequent
   navigational command. I.e. one may click an internal link and side
   read the linked section and then go back using `b'. Maybe I will
   implement a full history in the future.

*** http://path/to/org-file.html#sec-x.y.z
   is now working too. The script will show the correct section if the
   page was retrieved using an URL like this.

*** Folding now on by default.

*** Scrolling
   A suggestion of Carsten. 'v' and 'V' now scroll the window by the
   visible height of the document window. A little bit less though for
   better orientation.

*** Documentation: Deleted setup section using export options template
   This one was not working. I'm not shure it ever was… but I think so. I
   should look up this one in the org documentation again.

*** FIXED Bugs

 The view mode was dependend on the folding feature because of a
 typo. When folding was of an error was shown when trying to fold.

<org-info-js.tar.bz2>

--
Sebastian Rose, Hanover, Germany
Phone: +49 173 83 93 417