Re: [Orgmode] Re: editing repeat items

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: editing repeat items
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:02:29 +0200

Hi Carsten,

I will try to clarify.

I have a repeat task. Normally, for me, a repeat task will be for a "job
of work" to do at repeated intervals. It however is not the same job of
work. e.g

Every monday at 9am a status meeting. Or in my example ever tuesday a
pub quiz.

I want to be able to annotate each meeting separately so I see the weeks
specifics in the agenda.

e.g

 1st April ** Pub Quiz <2008-03-25 21:30 +1w> This subject
 8th April ** Pub Quiz <2008-03-25 21:30 +1w> Another subject

It could just be being too lazy but I would like the repeat task so that
an agenda for 6 months time has the Pub Quiz entry, but it probably wont
have a specific "subject" in this example.

I did try to add another active date to the original but that didnt work
e.g

   <2008-04-08 Tue> subject1
   <2008-04-12 Tue> subject2

I hope that is a little clearer,