Re: [Orgmode] Inactive Timestamps

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Inactive Timestamps
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:46:33 -0500

My interest was only in the logfile mode. I was perusing the source,
and it looks like most of it is abstracted through regexps, except one
hard ref in the agenda code.

I also found the timestamp toggle that I was previously unaware
of. Perhaps I'll just do a global replace if I need to see a file by
timestamps.

On the other hand, I think that viewing by timestamp is a great
feature. Active timestamps that trigger appointments are great, but
again the original reason I didn't use them was to prevent clutter.

Thanks.