Re: [Orgmode] Re: TODO state tracking in org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: TODO state tracking in org-mode
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:50:16 +0100

On Mar 23, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Manish <address@hidden> writes:

Ah. I recall now.  Do you think
"(add-hook 'remember-mode-hook 'my-start-clock-if-needed)"
should be replaced with
"(add-hook'remember-mode-hook 'my-start-clock-if-needed 'append)" as per
Nick's comments here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/5655/match=my+start+clock+if+needed+append
Or may be it's not required anymore?

Possibly.  I haven't looked into that because what I have set up now
seems to work for me. I've collected my settings over a long period of time and I've had wrong settings before - so it wouldn't surprise me if
this should be changed.

With the append option is actually the safer way of doing things.

- Carsten