Re: [Orgmode] Re: TODO state tracking in org-mode

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: TODO state tracking in org-mode
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:22:02 +0530

  ,----
  | On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 7:16 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
  | > Manish <address@hidden> writes:
  | >
  | >  > It would be even better if you could also share your remember
  | >  > templates setup and OS and version information.
  | >
  | >  Here's a bunch of org-related settings.
  | >
  | >  OS version is Linux (Debian unstable = sid)
  `----

I envy you so much. :)

  ,----
  | >  My remember templates are pretty straight forward and taken from a
  | >  .emacs file...
  `----

Ah. I recall now.  Do you think
"(add-hook 'remember-mode-hook 'my-start-clock-if-needed)"
should be replaced with
"(add-hook'remember-mode-hook 'my-start-clock-if-needed 'append)" as per
Nick's comments here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/5655/match=my+start+clock+if+needed+append
Or may be it's not required anymore?

Thanks again for writing this up.  Posts like your's are a
motivation to get better organized and use org-mode more effectively.

-- Manish