Re: [Orgmode] blogging from org-mode

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] blogging from org-mode
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:27:22 +0000

"Cezar Halmagean" <address@hidden> writes:

>   I am trying to set up a blog page on my website and I would prefer to
>   use org-mode for that. I wonder what are the features provided by
>   blorg and org-blog.el and which is better and actively maintained.
>
>   I have tried both
>   http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/org-blogging.html and

This page is outdated.

Check blorg on this page instead:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/blorg.php

I know some people are using blorg successfully.
I can't compare with org-blog.el since I've never used it.

In any case, a blog engine for Org is really *hot* on the to-do list.
This week is a bit crazy for me since I'm moving out (from London to
Paris) but I've not given up the work on this.

HTH,

--
Bastien