[Orgmode] How to set a date relative to the original date?

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] How to set a date relative to the original date?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:26:49 -0400

Hi,

I read the tutorial on
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~charles57/GTD/org_dates/
about how to use dates. The tutorial says I can use "++3d" to indicate "3 days after the default date". My understanding is the default date is the original date in the schedule.

So, if I do a "C-c C-s" and input "++3d" on the following,

* MAYBE A test
 SCHEDULED: <2008-02-11 Mon>

I should get

* MAYBE A test
 SCHEDULED: <2008-02-13 Wed>

But I found "++3d" produces the same result as "+3d", which is 3 days after today.

I remember quite a while ago people had some discussion on this and "++3d" was invented then. Did I miss anything in my usage of this feature? Thanks.

Wanrong