Re: [Orgmode] Paging HTML export by script -- preview

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Paging HTML export by script -- preview
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:29:19 +0100

Sebastian Rose schrieb:

Since the accesskeys in some current webbrowsers are for disabled people (a third hand or even a 6th finger will do to press all those keys at once), I'd appreciate a good idea (or some code) to get arround these accesskey thing (preferably without a 30 code lines browser detection) to be able to move around the file with idealy one five fingered hand. I could imagine an invisible textfield grapping the focus if lost and using standard 'onkeyup' or something. If this works, it works in most browsers I think. My hope is, that this way we could even use the famous standard emacs accesskey C-x M-c butterfly :-D (which is a mega-accesskey actualy).

OK. The plan must be:

diplay footer content as an emacs modeline (question of users stylesheet though)

and below, bet you guessed it,

the textfied visible like emacs's minibuffer.

If this here will work?

C-x g RET 2.1 RET     go to section 2.1

2.1 RET  will for shure

Wow - this will be tons of fun, will it?

Regards,

   Sebastian