Re: [Orgmode] agenda view assign category

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] agenda view assign category
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 00:05:05 +0000

Hi Cesar,

"Cezar Halmagean" <address@hidden> writes:

>   What I really want is to make this even faster, maybe have rmemeber
>   tasks automatically scheduled, and have a really easy way to put tasks
>   into categories.

Since you're using remember, why don't you use templates to fill your
tasks at the right place under the right category?  You can even fill
them interactively, if required.

As for scheduling your tasks, the template can have active timestamps
with "%t" -- so "SCHEDULED: %t" in the template will insert a scheduled
timestamp.

HTH,

--
Bastien