[Orgmode] html publishing - tables double spaced

From: JBash
Subject: [Orgmode] html publishing - tables double spaced
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:01:43 -0500

Hello,

I've been trying orgmode for the last 2 or 3 weeks, and have had a lot of fun learning to use it.  I think it is a very effective tool (and will become even more effective as I learn more about it).

I have a question about publishing to html.  The tables that I've created are double spaced in the html rendering.  Is there an option or some way of making them single spaced?  Being new to this tool, there may be an obvious answer.  I checked the documentation, but may have missed it.  I'm using version 5.22a.

Thanks,
- Jerry