Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Invalid face reference

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Invalid face reference
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:44:44 -0500

I already did so. So far there is no problem. If I don't report anything, I think you can assume in the next release that I have no problem at all with the htmlize advice removed.

Wanrong

Carsten Dominik wrote:
I am taking this patch thanks!

This might indeed make the advice for htmlize unnecessary - could you please
remove it your own setup and test this for a long while?  And then
report back?

Thanks!

- Carsten