[Orgmode] Re: Active timestamp with notification in advance

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Active timestamp with notification in advance
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:29:38 -0500

This is good! I did not know such a setting exists. I will use this while Carsten and others think about whether it is worth to have appointment notifications. Thanks a lot!

Wanrong

Bernt Hansen wrote:
Set up your agenda to display today forward.  My weekly view always
shows today and the next 6 days.

 (setq org-agenda-start-on-weekday nil)

-Bernt

Wanrong Lin <address@hidden> writes:

If you can stick to the habit of looking into the next day (especially
on the last day in you weekly agenda), that will work. But I am not
reliable on that. And sometimes you may need to look ahead more than
one day. I want to be lazy and dumb with the help of org. :-)

Wanrong

I simply enter my appointments in my diary, integrate my diary in my
agenda and use the week view in the agenda. That way I always see what
I'm supposed to do tomorrow.

HTH
Christian