Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Invalid face reference

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Invalid face reference
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:08:48 -0500

Bastien wrote:
Wanrong Lin <address@hidden> writes:

I found something really strange:

Whenever I do a search (either "tags-todo" search, or "todo" search),
as long as the search result contains an entry with tags, the
"*Messages*" buffer will generate a message like this:

Invalid face reference: nil [164 times]

I see you're using Windows. What version of Emacs are you running on it?

I am using Emacs 22.1. Actually I also tested on Linux (with Emacs 22.1 too), and I saw the same thing.