Re: [Orgmode] Agenda publishing

From: lanas
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda publishing
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:04:40 -0500

From: lanas <address@hidden>
To: Bastien Guerry <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:14:39 -0500

Le Vendredi, 22 Février 2008 01:35:31 +0000,
Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> a écrit :

(sorry for the private reply as sometimes for some reason
sylpheed uses the private e-mail instead of the mailing lists')

> Manish <address@hidden> writes:

>> Just a `make' in org directory should do it.
>
> Alternatively, if for one reason or another you want to compile .el
> files by hand, go to a directory with `C-x d', mark .el files with
> `% m \.el RET", then try to byte-compile them all with `B'.

Thanks a lot for your help, it's appreciated.  The make works but one
thing is left out: emacs is still referring to the previous (4.67) info
pages.  Doing a 'make install' has created /usr/local/info/.  Then I had
to copy the file to /usr/local/share/info/ which is where the otehr
info files are on a Fedora Core 6 system.

Cheers,

Al