[Orgmode] Re: Integration of Org mode with Mairix: org-mairix.el

From: Cezar Halmagean
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Integration of Org mode with Mairix: org-mairix.el
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:59:26 -0800

Adam Spiers <address@hidden> writes:

> Oh, it's so useful! :-)  Turning emails into TODOs via org-remember is
> one extremely useful application, and storing hyperlinks from within
> project material to relevant mails or mail threads is another, e.g.
>
>   * PROJECT finish org-mairix.el
>   ** TODO get buy-in to standardising a more flexible link format
>   *** [[mairix:m:address@hidden email linked by Message-ID]]
>   *** [[mairix:org,mairix][all emails relating to org-mairix]]

Can you provide some usefull workflow / ideas on how one would use org +
mairix in some cool ways ? Right now If I want to store a link to a gnus
email, I just org-store-link, create a remember template, then
org-insert-link, and C-c C-c to store the remember buffer.

What does mairix add to that ?

Regards,
Cezar