[Orgmode] Re: Logging state change with timestamp, but without note

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Logging state change with timestamp, but without note
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:34:06 -0500

Wanrong Lin <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks a lot. I have not got time to learn git yet (I was told it is
> hard to get it working under windows), so I will wait for the next
> release to try the feature.

Try MSysGit

http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/

You can download it from here

http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/downloads/list

It's still beta but it works...  I'm using that on windows.

So ... install it
Start the git bash shell (you should get an icon on your desktop)

create a directory for your git repositories

$ mkdir git

$ cd git

Clone the org-mode repository

$ git clone git://repo.or.cz/org-mode.git

And you should be all set...

Bernt