Re: [Orgmode] problem with org-refile remains in 5.20

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] problem with org-refile remains in 5.20
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:43:01 +0100

On Feb 7, 2008, at 7:39 PM, Jost Burkardt wrote:

I think the reason, I get this behaviour is the following code in
org-refile:
(goto-char (or (save-excursion
                 (if reversed
                     (outline-next-heading)
                   (outline-get-next-sibling)))
               (point-max)))

before org-refile moves the point to the correct position, as I have not
set `reversed', outline-get-next-sibling is called, as there is no
sibling to "*** Notes" the point is moved to "** B", but the call
returns nil, so finally (point-max) moves to the end of the file.

Thanks, I can see it now - I am using reversed notes, so that is why I could
not reproduce the problem.

This is fixed in the git repository, will be in the next release.

Thanks for being persistent.

- Carsten