Re: [Orgmode] CONTRIB and changes

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] CONTRIB and changes
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:52:04 +0000

Phil Jackson <address@hidden> writes:

> I would also like to point out that I was the first person to have their
> changes reverted (doh) :)

And I reverted Carsten's reversion of your change by mistake :)

But it's good to be in the bootstrapping phase of collaboration...

To sum up: changes to core files of the Org project are to be logged in
the main ChangeLog and changes to the files in CONTRIB/ are to be logged
in the CONTRIB/ChangeLog.  `C-x 4 a' should put you in the right file if
you call it from the file you've just edited.

BTW, for those who didn't find the time to check about git, here are two
pictures: the summary of the org-mode git page and a graphical interface
to browse the logs.

JPEG image

JPEG image

--