Re: [Orgmode] Bug in #+SEQ_TODO: config?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug in #+SEQ_TODO: config?
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 08:17:13 +0100

On Feb 7, 2008, at 12:46 AM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Hi all,

I think i found a bug/unwanted behaviour:

1. Having this config at the top of an org file:

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO INARBEIT WARTEN| DONE CANCELED DELEGATED

I do get all (!) DONE entries in any agenda call. although I configured to not see any of them ((org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if- done t) etc.).

2. Having this config at the top of an org file:

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO INARBEIT WARTEN | DONE CANCELED DELEGATED

I get correct agenda behaviour - all DONE items disappear.
The only difference is the space after "WARTEN"!
That was not quite easy to track down ...

Is this intended?

Well, you told Org-mode to use "WARTEN|" as a keyword, and you did not have a separator between TODO and DONE states in that line. Therefore, Org- mode thinks that only "DELEGATED" is a DONE state. This is the default behavior,
use the last keyword as "done" state.  It is documented that way.

- Carsten