Re: [Orgmode] Git repository

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Git repository
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:02:42 +0100

On Jan 31, 2008, at 4:31 PM, Phil Jackson wrote:

I am considering the idea to move the org development to a public git
repository.

This is a great move. Will you be taking on other "core" developers
with push access?

Yes, this is the plan.  Bastien, David, and Piotr immediately for
possible changes to their own files.  More people, that will depend
on FSF papers signed and on a working model on how to integrate changes
into the main distribution. Maybe push for branches, so that other people can
try out changes.  I am still working out the details with git,
need some more time.

- Carsten