[Orgmode] remember buffer gets lost too easy

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] remember buffer gets lost too easy
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:49:57 +0100

Is it possible to tie the remember buffer to a default file name or to yank it automatically before closing it?

Why? Whatever the reasons were I was able several times to kill or close the buffer after writing a lot of stuff inside - having it open - clocked in - for some time - only to find the contents nowhere in any org file afterwards...

I know that this should never happen - but anyway - if the contents would be saved somehow automatically I would always be able to recreate the last entry later on.

rainer