Re: [Orgmode] BUG? starting org-agenda-list from .emacs

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG? starting org-agenda-list from .emacs
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:20:37 +0100

Hi Bernt,

this happens because the command needs a variable that is set
by the post-command-hook in the agenda buffer.  Normally you are
issuing a command to get to the buffer, so the hook is run.  However,
in your case no command has been called yet.

As a work-around, just press d twice, or execute
any command, like a cursor motion first.

I will have this fixed in the next version, thanks for the report.

- Carsten