[Orgmode] org-batch-store-agenda-views - bug or functional change?

From: wasyst
Subject: [Orgmode] org-batch-store-agenda-views - bug or functional change?
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:03:10 -0800

First of all - org-mode is a great peace of software which I use
everyday now. Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is the place for bug reports, but I could not
find other link.
It might be a change in functionality, but I could not find anything
relevant in the changelog or in the documentation.

My custom defined agenda views stopped to export and I tracked the
problem down to a change in org-batch-store-agenda-views function
(after version 5.16 I believe ) in the following fragment:
        (setq cmd (pop cmds)
              thiscmdkey (car cmd)
              opts (nth 4 cmd)
              files (nth 5 cmd))
The function used to look in the 3rd and 4th element of the list for
opts and files before. Changing the last two lines to
             opts (nth 3 cmd)
             files (nth 4 cmd))
fixes the problem for me.

Was there a change in the parameters list?

Thanks!